Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Get Answers Online!
Those very terms and conditions detail the rules and regulations for using the Website of Get Answers Online at http:/www.getanswers.online/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Get Answers Online if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Get Answers Online and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all content on Get Answers Online, unless otherwise stated. All rights to intellectual property are reserved. You can use this online from Get answers for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republicate the content online from Get answers
- Get answers online, sell , rent or sub-licend content
- Reproduce, repeat or copy the content online from Get answers
- Redistribute content online by Get answers
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Sections of this website provide users with the ability to post and share views and information in certain parts of the website. Get Answers Online does not read, edit, publish or review Comments until they appear on the web. Comments do not represent the opinions and views of Get Answers Online, its agents or affiliates. Comments represent the views and opinions of the person posting their comments. In the degree allowed by applicable law, Get Answers Online shall not be responsible for the Comments or any liability, harm or cost caused and/or incurred as a result of any usage and/or posting on this website of the Comments and/or display thereof.
Get Answers Online reserves the right to review all comments and delete any comments that may be deemed unacceptable, offensive or cause infringement of these Words..
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post the comments on our website and have all the licenses and consents required to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, like copyright , patent or trademark of any third party, without limitation;
- The Comments contain no defamatory, libelous, insulting, pornographic or otherwise illegal content that constitutes an infringement of privacy
- The Comments should not be used to solicit or encourage business or tradition, or to advertise commercial or criminal activities.
You hereby grant Get Answers Online a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and allow the use, reproduction and editing of any of your comments in any form, format or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations that connect to our homepage, publications or other website information given that the connection: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely mean the support, endorsement or acceptance of the linking party and its goods and/or services; and (c) fits within the sense of the website of the linking party.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will accept link requests from these organizations if we decide: (a) the link does not make us appear harmful to ourselves or our approved businesses; (b) the organization has no negative records with us; (c) the hyperlink exposure benefits us from the absence of Get Answers Online; and (d) the link is in the general resource information sense.
Such organizations that connect to our homepage as long as the connect: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply the support, endorsement or approval of the link party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the sense of the link party ‘s website.
If you are one of the organizations mentioned in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must send an e-mail to Get Answers Online to contact us. Please include your name, the name of your organization, the contact information as well as your website URL, a list of any URLs from which you want to connect to our website, and a list of the URLs on our website to which you wish to connect. Wait for a answer within 2-3 weeks.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of the Get Answers Online logo or other artwork will be allowed to link a trademark license agreement in the absence of such.
Without prior consent and written permission, you may not create frames around our websites that in any way alter our website’s visual presentation or appearance.
We are not liable for any content that may appear on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us from any claims that arise on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal or that infringes, otherwise violates or advocates the infringement or other infringement of any rights of a third party.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you delete all links to our Website or any specific connection. Upon request, you agree to delete all links to our Website immediately. We do reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and, at any time, it ties the policy. Through continually linking to our Website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and to obey them.
Removal of links from our website
If you consider any link that is offensive for any cause on our Website, you are free to contact us at any time. We will accept requests for removal of links but we are not obliged to do so or to respond directly to you.
We do not guarantee that the information contained on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we pledge to ensure that the website remains accessible or that the material on the website is kept current.
We exempt all claims, guarantees and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website, to the fullest degree allowed by relevant legislation. None of this warning will apply
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limits and prohibitions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer are: (a) contrary to the preceding paragraph; and (b) control all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract , tort and for violation of statutory duty.
So long as the website and the information and resources on the website are freely provided, we shall not be liable for any loss or harm of any sort.