Last updated: June 30, 2020
Interpretation and Definitions
The words capitalizing on the initial letter have meanings defined under the conditions below.
The definitions below are to have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural.
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Get Answers Online.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Website refers to Get Answers Online, accessible from http://www.getanswers.online/
- Service refers to the Website.
- Country refers to: Jammu and Kashmir, India
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
We can ask you to provide us with some personally identifiable details while using Our Service that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally recognizable information can include but is not restricted to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Details that include information such as the Internet Protocol address of your computer (e.g. IP address), browser type , browser version, pages of our Service that you are visiting, time and date of your visit, time spent on those pages, specific user identifiers and other diagnostic information.
When you enter the Service by or through a mobile device, we the automatically collect certain information including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you are using, your mobile device’s unique ID, your mobile device’s IP address, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you are using, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic details.
We can also collect information that your browser sends when you visit our Service or when you access the Service from a mobile device or via it.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Your browser can be told to reject all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, certain parts of our Service can not be able to be used.
Cookies may be cookies that are “Persistent” or “Session” If you go offline, permanent cookies stay on your personal computer or mobile device, while session cookies are removed if you close your web browser. Learn more on cookies here: < a href="https:/www.freeprivacypolicy.com / blog / cookies/">Cookies: What are they doing?
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: Such cookies are necessary in order to provide services that are available via the Website and to enable you to use some of its features. We help authenticate users and prevent user accounts from being used fraudulently. Without these cookies, it is not possible to provide the services you have ordered, so we only use these cookies to deliver these services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember choices that you make while using the website, such as remembering your login details or preferred language. These cookies are intended to give you a more personal experience and to avoid re-entering your habits while you use the website.
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: If you exchange personal information or otherwise communicate with other users in public places, these information can be viewed by all users and distributable publicly outside. If you connect with other users or register with a Third-Party Social Networking Site, your Third-Party Social Media Site contacts will see the name, profile, images and summary of your activity. Other users will also be able to access Your task notes, interact with You and browse Your profile.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The company will also maintain the consumption data for the purposes of internal review. Usage Data is usually kept for a shorter period of time, unless this data is used to strengthen security or improve the functionality of Our Service, or we are legally obliged to maintain this data for longer periods of time.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your records, including personal data, will be processed in the operating offices of the Organization and in any other location where the parties involved in the processing are situated. It means that this information may be transmitted to — and stored on — computers located outside of Your state , province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the laws of data protection that vary from those of Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data protection is vital to Us, but note that no form of transmission over the Internet, or electronic storage system, is 100 percent secure. Although we aim to use commercially appropriate means to safeguard your Personal Information, we can not guarantee absolute protection.
Our Service targets nobody below the age of 13. We deliberately will not obtain personal identifying information from anyone below the age of 13. Please contact us if you are a parent or guardian and you know that your child has provided us with personal data. When We become aware that We have obtained Personal Data from someone under 13 years of age without parental consent verification, We take action to delete this information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By visiting this page on our website: http://www.getanswers.online/contact-us/